Are you interested in following your friends on Instagram using their phone number? In this discussion, I will be explaining how you can find an Instagram account using a mobile number or email address.
Instagram is one of the social network platforms that help to connect businesses and friends. However, it is easier to get good connections on Instagram with friends.
Every new Instagram account by default will have no followers. Instagram on its end would suggest profiles to follow. Most of the times, most of these suggestions are people you don’t know, and if you follow them, they are likely not to follow back.
You may also like:
- How to Unlock iPhone SE 2020 for All SIMs
- How to Create an Emoji and Add to Your Device Keyboard
- Full Specifications of Infinix Hot 9 Pro and Price
Finding Instagram Profiles
The most popular through which we find profiles on Instagram is by entering their username. If you try to find a friend using their real name, there might be a hundred of people with that same name and going through that list for every friend you want to add will be time-consuming. Also, funny enough, your friend is likely not using the name for their Instagram profile.
What if you don’t have your friend’s username? As long as you have their contact, you can still get connected to your friends on Instagram.
Certainly, to every new Instagram account, the followers you get at the early days are mostly from your friends. This is why it is very important that you follow this discussion thoroughly.
Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have several methods to search for people, but we will concentrate on Instagram in this tutorial. This site can be used to find people who share identical interests with you, so they can be added, or for you to follow their updates.
Now, let’s proceed to the day’s business.
You may also like:
- How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story
- Learn to Find A Twitter Account Using Email or Mobile Number
- How to Easily Unlock iPhone Devices Using Dr Fone
- How to Easily Create A Website
Steps to Find an Instagram Account Using Mobile Number or Email
Firstly, to connect with friends, the major thing to do is to sync your address book with Instagram and processes follows. Now, let me take you through the process.
- Ensure your device is running the most recent version of the Instagram app. (Install for Android here, iOS here)
- Launch Instagram on your device and tap your Profile from the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Find and tap the three vertical lines at the top-right corner of your profile page to get the profile option.
- Select the Discover people option.
- Now, go to the Find People page, and then to Contacts.
- Tap the Connect contacts tab. You will need to grant Instagram permission to access your contacts.
- After this, Instagram will attempt to sync your contacts and find those associated with Instagram accounts. You will now be able to find every of your contact associated with an Instagram account from Contacts option in the Find/Discover people tab.
Finally, from this list, you can then choose to view your friends’ profile or follow them.
On the other hand, if none of your contacts is associated with an account, Instagram will return the No contacts available message after the syncing process.
However, it is very important to let you know that if you can’t find your friends using their contact but you are sure they have an Instagram account, they are likely to either be using a different contact for Instagram or have blocked you from adding them.
You may also like:
- How to Easily Flash/Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to Set Up or Organize a Zoom Meeting
- Learn to Link Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
- How to Download Videos and Animations from Twitter
How to Invite friends on Instagram
- Launch Instagram on your device and tap Profile.
- Tap the three vertical lines at the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select the Settings option.
- Now, go to the Follow and invite friends page.
- Select how you want your friends to be invited and follow the screen prompts from there.
In addition, since you have already synced your contacts with Instagram, any of your contact signing up on Instagram will be visible to you from the Contacts tab. Also, you don’t need to repeat the step except you want to update your synced contacts.
Found this post on how to find an Instagram account using mobile number or email address helpful? Let’s know what you think from comments. Also, remember to share this guide with friends.