Abeg, one of the sponsors of the BBNaija Season 6 is giving out referral bonuses to its users. In this post, you will be learning how to get N500 referral bonus with the Abeg app.
If you have been following the BBNaija Season 6 since it was announced, you must have heard about the trending P2P payment platform in Africa, Abeg as one of its sponsors. The name was coined from the common pidgin saying “Abeg send me money”.
Abeg app currently allows sending and receiving the money to and from other users, and third parties on the platform. With Abeg, you have the flexibility to spend money on whatever you want, whenever you want. Its interface is interactive and user-friendly.
Abeg app is currently available to users from Nigeria.
How to Get N500 Referral Bonus with Abeg App
- Install Abeg App here and sign up (using the same number used to enrol for your BVN) and enter your BVN number.
- Next, confirm the OTP and choose your username of choice.
- Go to settings and upload a profile picture showing your face clearly, save changes.
- Send your username to [email protected] as a mail for me to fund your account with at least N100.
- After receiving the fund, tap on the dashboard to find the app download link.
- Now share the link with friends and ensure they follow the same steps above. You get your N500 bonus after funding their account with at least N100 using their username.
That is all you need to get your referral bonus.
Abeg referral bonus can be sent to bank accounts for withdrawals, pay for bills and recharge your mobile number.
- Top 3 Best Hidden Spy Apps for Android in 2021
- Telegram Now Allow Users Import WhatsApp Conversations
- Airtel 20X Recharge Bonus – Turn N100 to N2000, N200 to N4000 and More
Find this helpful, ensure you share it with friends.