Are you looking to restore Snapchat emoji issues online? Here, we have explained how to get rid of 3D Bitmoji Selfie.
The 3D Bitmoji are displayed on Snapchat profiles. When you tap or pull down your profile card, you can change your 3D Bitmoji.
You can also share your customized stance and backdrop on other platforms with the share button from the top of the screen.
- How to Verify Your Age on Roblox
- How to Get Rid of Notes on Instagram
- 8 Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Other Than Selfie
Upgrading your Bitmoji avatar to Deluxe helps you add different customization choices to your 3D Bitmoji. Other features include 3D Bitmoji Lenses, which help you bring your Bitmoji to life.
Lenses let your Bitmoji explore and play in an actual world.
Unfortunately, it has been noticed that some Snapchat users do not like the 3D Bitmoji feature. If you are one of them, you definitely would like to remove the 3D Bitmoji.
Below, we have explained how to get rid of 3D Bitmoji Selfie.
Can you get rid of 3D Bitmoji Selfie?
The Snapchat 3D Bitmoji selfie cannot be removed. Once you use it, you cannot reverse the decision.
Bitmoji cannot be removed or deleted from a Snapchat profile. However, you can unlink the Bitmoji account from your Snapchat profile.
Unlinking your 3D Bitmoji account from Snapchat will reset and allow your 3D Bitmoji to reset to the generic 3D Bitmoji.
That said, you cannot be separated from Bitmoji on Snapchat.
How to Get Rid of 3D Bitmoji Selfie?
To get rid of the 3D Bitmoji selfie on Snapchat, please follow the steps below.
- Launch your Snapchat app on your phone and tap on your Bitmoji icon from the top-left corner of your screen.
- Next, choose the Settings icon from the right and select Bitmoji.
- Now, scroll down and locate the “Unlink your Bitmoji” option. Select it, then choose OK from the pop-up that follows.
There are some essential things to know. If you create a Bitmoji on Snapchat, you can unlink it to delete your Bitmoji avatar. However, once you choose OK from the pop-up on your screen, you won't be able to retrieve the Bitmoji account again.
Although, you can still create a new one and build it from the start. Unlinking a Bitmoji account from the Snapchat account means that you lost the account forever.
- Recalled Premier Protein Shakes Costco
- Learn How to Fix Duo Mobile App Not Working
- How to Fix Microsoft Authenticator App Not Working
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share!