Have you ever been tried to connect to your neighbour's WiFi but never successful at it simply because it has a password on it? This post on How to Hack WiFi Networks on Windows is for you.
You may also like:
- How to Import and Export Android Contacts to Gmail Account
- How To Browse Faster on PC When Connected to Smartphone's Hotspot
- Learn To Format Your Phone Without Software
How to Hack WiFi Networks on Windows
Before we start, please note the following:
- This trick works on Wpa/Wpa2 – WPS Unlocked Networks only
- It may not work on all Routers & all encryptions, so may not hack all the wifi networks available near you.
Requirements to Hack WiFi Networks on Windows
PC or USB Wifi Adapter (Should run on Windows Operating System)
- NetFrameWork 4.5
- WPS Networks Available with at least 8% signal
Where to Download Software Needed
- To download all the Software needed to Hack WiFi from this link.
- Ensure that you install this software one at a time and, correctly.
Steps to Hack WiFi Networks
- After Downloading and Installing all the Softwares, launch Dumper.
- Select your Network Adapter and Click on “Scan” to see all the available Wifi Networks
- Move on to the “WPS” tab and select “All networks”
- After this, click on “Scan” and select a Network that you wish to Hack
- Click On Start JumpStart (It will automatically start the process and complete the Hack).
- By now, you should be connected to the network that you Hacked.
- To see the password of the network that you hacked, right-click on the Networks and select “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on the “Connection: Network Name” (this should bring the Properties of the Connected Network).
- Select “Wireless Properties” and navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Check the “Show Characters” box and the Password of the Wifi Network is displayed right on your PC screen.
You may also like:
- How to Port from One Mobile Network to Another in Nigeria
- What to do when Apple Music App is not Playing on iOS Devices
- How to take Smart Screenshot on Windows 10
Hound this post on how to hack WiFi networks on Windows helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and share the post with friends.