Worried about your privacy online? In this post, you will be learning how to hide Facebook friends list from everyone. Even your Facebook friends will not be able to see your friends list.
It is no doubt that Facebook has evolved to become one of the most popular social networking websites around. As an active Facebook user, people can easily find you by searching for your name, username, phone or email address. Anytime a friend request is sent to you, you can either accept or reject based on your preference.
- How To Check People Tracking your Facebook Account
- How to Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
- Google Android 12 Announced: Here are the Features and Launch date
Other measures already put in place to ensure more privacy is the ability to manage people who can see your Facebook posts and those that can interact with you. Aside, you can keep some or all your profile details are hidden from certain friends, non-friends or everyone. I have seen many Facebook users hide either their birthday or just the year.
Facebook friends list can be hidden too. You can keep this list away from certain people or everyone that visits your profile. Interestingly, you can make these changes on both Facebook website and its mobile app.
How to Hide Facebook Friends List on Mobile App
- Launch your Facebook mobile app and log in to your account
- While on the feed, tap the three horizontal lines and go to Settings & Privacy.
- Now tap Settings and scroll down to Privacy Settings.
- Tap “Who can see your friends list” and then, See More.
- Now check Only me option and you’re set.
How to Hide Facebook Friends List on Website
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Next, from the topmost-right of your screen, click on the arrow down icon and select Settings & Privacy.
- Now click Settings then Privacy Settings.
- Find “Who can see your friends list” option and click the edit button next to it.
- Now change the option from Public to Only me.
You can also tweak other options in the Privacy Section as you want. Other privacy options include managing who can see past posts, future posts, who can see people, pages and lists you follow, who can send friend requests and many more.
- How to Delete a Cash App Account
- 7 Unpopular YouTube URL Hacks Everyone Should Try
- How to Check Friends WhatsApp Status Without Them Knowing
- How to Download and Use the NIMC Mobile App to Print National ID
Please share with your friends!