As Android P is on the verge of getting launched, Google has given out the opportunity to use the Android P Beta version on your smartphone. This is why I'm teaching you How to Install Android P Beta on Your Android Phone.
How to Install Android P Beta on Your Android Phone
- Visit Google Beta to see if your phone is on the list of eligible devices.
- If your device is listed, scroll down to find the opt-in button.
- Read through and agree to the terms and conditions. You may also consider backing-up your important data to be on the safe side.
- You will receive a message confirming your enrollment in the Android P Beta program. Also, software update notification should appear immediately.
- However, if it doesn't you can initiate it. Navigate to Settings, tap on System and then System Update. After this, tap check for updates manually.
- You will be prompted to confirm the download of the Android P Beta program and initiate Update process after downloading.
- You will need to restart your phone immediately after the update process to complete the installation.
Enjoy as you upgrade your OS!!