Getting a dual WhatsApp account has become something easy on Android Phones. Although, Android Phones do not allow running multiple accounts since you can only install apps once. But with this simple trick, smartphone users can now easily Install Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on Android Phones.
How to Install Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on Android Phones
- To install multiple WhatsApp on your mobile phone, all you need to do is install Parallel Space from Google PlayStore here.
- After successful installation, open the Parallel Space app and locate WhatsApp or any other app you want to clone.
- Wait for a while for successful cloning.
- You can now access the original and cloned WhatsApp on your phone.
- Launch the cloned WhatsApp and verify your phone number like the regular WhatsApp.
Recommended: How to Design a Logo on Android using Canva
People Also Read