There are unlimited opportunities with Instagram post creator's account. In this post, you will be learning how to know who is saving your Instagram posts.
The Instagram business account lets you see insights about people who save your post and will help you discover what post your followers love using statistics from the number of likes you receive when it is saved in an Instagram Collection.
- How Google can help you keep your passwords safe and secure
- How to Link Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
- Learn to Turn on Two-Factor Authentication on Instagram
How to know how many times a post is saved
You need a business or creator’s account to view the advanced insights of a post to know the number of times an Instagram post is saved. However, it’s easy for anyone to switch from a personal to a business account.
To switch, from your Instagram app, go Settings then tap Switch to Creator’s account. To see posts insights using your Instagram Creator or Business account, simply follow the steps below.
- Launch Instagram and go to your profile.
- Identify and tap any post you want to check the save count.
- When the post is loaded on your device screen, tap View insights below the post.
Statistics from the post will be shown to you and you can quickly know how well the post is performing.
How to know who saved your posts on Instagram
Presently, Instagram doesn’t notify its users when their posts are saved. As a result, you won't be able to know who is saving your Instagram post. Although, the case is different in case of Instagram likes. Users get notified when anyone likes whatever they post regardless of when it was made.
There is no way to see who saved your Instagram images and videos using the Instagram apps or website. Also, the collections to which an Instagram post is saved is not visible to the creator.
It is believed that the restriction to download this specific data is to protect users from privacy issues. However, you can simply add the screenshot of any specific post as a sticker to your story and ask from your followers if they have saved the post.
- How to Know If You Are Using A Google Certified Android Phone
- 7 Unknown Instagram Tips Everyone Must Try
- 5 Best Ways to Learn Internet Marketing
Found this post on how to know who is saving your Instagram posts helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Lastly, remember to share with friends.