WhatsApp – owned by Facebook, is a widely used instant messaging platform as a convenient way to share information between friends. WhatsApp is used across multiple platforms. This post will explain how to link your WhatsApp account to a Facebook page.
Why You Need Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
Facebook pages have been a good way through which customers connect to businesses. However, response time matters in how customers confidently transact with you if you run one.
A Facebook page with a very low response time will only make customers have reduced confidence in your business and won’t want to do business with you.
You may also like:
- How To Start And Run A Business With Little Or No Money
- Best PPC Marketing Websites to Make Money Online
- How to Send and Receive Payments with Payoneer
Whereas an average WhatsApp user believes it is a better and more convenient way to send and receive messages than most popular messengers.
Linking your WhatsApp account to a Facebook page can be really helpful especially, to quickly reply customer messages and record a good response time to boost their confidence when transacting with you.
Also, you can easily connect your WhatsApp business account with your Facebook page and run adverts.
How to Link WhatsApp Account to A Facebook Page
- Start by downloading WhatsApp Business app for your device here.
- Proceed to your Facebook page and tap settings.
- From the column left-hand side, tap WhatsApp.
- Now, verify your WhatsApp number by entering your WhatsApp number and tap send code.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile and tap confirm.
You have just successfully linked your WhatsApp to a Facebook page.
You may also like:
- How to Easily Make Money Online From WhatsApp in 2020
- Top 10 Small Business Ideas in 2020
- How to Make Money Online Taking Surveys with Pinecone Research
You can easily add a message call-to-action button to your Facebook page to help customers communicate with you directly from WhatsApp and you can easily communicate with your audience.
Found this post helpful? Let me know what you feel through your comments and don’t forget to share with friends.