This post will teach you How to lock and unlock your pc with USB drive – as if you are a hacker.
Also Read: How to Easily Hack WiFi Networks Password
Why you need to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
It is simple. We all like privacy but most of the time, people deny us.
Locking your PC with USB Drive will prevent anyone from accessing your computer unless they are with the USB flash drive.
No matter how hard they try, they will only keep getting an “Access Denied” message.
Recommended: How To Flash Or Unlock Any Android Phone
How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
To get started, follow this guide:
- Download and install Predator here.
- Once Predator launches, plug in your USB flash drive. (Contents of the drive will not be deleted or altered in any way, so feel free to use your primary thumb drive)
- When you insert the drive, a dialogue box will appear asking you to create a password. Click OK to continue.
- In the Preferences window, take note of a few key settings. First, enter a secure, unique password in the “New password” field. (If you lose your USB drive, you’ll use it to unlock your computer)
Still Blazing: 3 Ways to Back Up Your Files
- If you like it, you can check the Always Required box and you’ll be asked to enter the password each time you use your thumb drive to unlock your PC.
- Finally, in the section under Flash Drives, ensure that the correct USB flash drive is selected. When you’re done, click Create a key and then OK.
- Predator will exit. When it does, click the Predator icon in the taskbar to restart the program. A few seconds later, the icon will turn green, alerting you that Predator is running.
- Every 30 seconds, Predator will check to see that your USB drive is plugged in. If it isn’t, your computer will dim and lockdown.
Thanks for your visit to Talk Technologies!
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive with friends.
Also, remember to like our Facebook Page!