YouTube Community posts help you connect with viewers differently. Here, we have discussed how to make community posts on YouTube.
A community post on YouTube can reach your viewers directly with media like GIFs, polls, and images. However, it depends on the eligibility of your account. Generally, YouTube accounts with at least a thousand subscribers count can access the Community tab and create Community posts.
Although YouTube creators are known to access their followers in a video-centric way, creators can now reach out more directly using community posts. This allows creators to interact with their viewers with media like polls, GIFs, text, images, and videos available in the YouTube Community tab.
- How to Cancel Free Trial on YouTube TV
- List of Instagram Accounts that Follow Back
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
However, YouTube has claimed that feature is still being tested, and as a result, only accounts with at least a thousand subscribers can have access. Accounts with less than that may also have access in the future.
If the Community tab is made available to your account, follow the procedure we are about to discuss how to create a community post on your YouTube channel. This can be done on both the desktop and mobile app versions of YouTube.
How to Make YouTube Community Posts on PC
- Visit YouTube and sign in to gain access to your account.
- Next, click the Upload button, usually the video camera icon located at the top-right side of your screen and select Create post option.
- Now, type or paste your message into the text box seen and add an image, GIF, or video, as you want. Besides, specify the kind of post you wish to create. It can be a video, poll, image, or post.
- Finally, select Post.
- You will see your community posts under the Community tab on your channel page.
How to Make YouTube Community Posts on Mobile Apps
YouTube mobile apps for Android and iOS also allows you to create community posts. Interestingly, the process is the same on both devices. Here is how:
- Launch the YouTube app on your mobile device and tap Create icon – a video-camera-like icon.
- Next, tap the upload icon and select Post. You can now add your post to the textbox and include any other media file alongside.
- Specify the kind of post that you want to create and tap Post.
- How to Hide Likes on Facebook
- Learn to Change Wallpaper on Laptop
- How to View Private Instagram Profiles
We have reached the end of this tutorial. If you have found this helpful, kindly endeavour to share it with friends.