You can't skip adding your profile name on WhatsApp. But using this method, you can hide it. Here, we have discussed how to make your WhatsApp profile name invisible.
WhatsApp – owned by Meta (alongside Facebook and Instagram), is an instant messaging platform that has been around for a while. Over 5 billion people around the world use WhatsApp. Over the years, it has witnessed great improvements through the addition of new features for an improved user experience.
One of the most recent features added is the view once option which allows users to send media files that can only be viewed once. Media files sent using this feature immediately disappear after the recipient view and closes. They are not stored anywhere unless the recipient has taken a screenshot or made a screen record.
WhatsApp does not allow to leave the profile name field empty. But you can choose to follow the approach to be discussed here to get it done. There are different reasons that you might want to hide your WhatsApp profile name, but the most important would be for privacy reasons.
As I said, you can’t leave the name field blank, but you can use this method to hide it and secure your identity online.
How to Make Your WhatsApp Profile Name Invisible
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your mobile or PC.
- Go to Settings >> Profile Name and tap the pencil icon next to it. Remove whatever name you have written there before.
- Next, copy the two symbols “⇨ຸ” and paste them into the field.
- Delete the arrow sign ⇨ and leave the second symbol ຸ.
- Tap SAVE and you will notice that your WhatsApp profile name has disappeared.
- Go to your profile in WhatsApp Settings and remove your name from the field.
- Copy and paste these opening and closing bracket characters “()” to the profile name field.
- Tap Save to confirm the choice.
Henceforth, when people check your WhatsApp profile name, it will appear blank.
- How to Screen Record on iPhone 12
- How to Create a Blog for Free and Make Money
- Find an Instagram Account Using Mobile Number or Email
Found this post on how to make your WhatsApp profile name invisible helpful? Kindly ensure you share.