This post will be discussing How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Nigeria Banks in 2021.
A domiciliary account is a bank account that allows you as a user to make transactions in foreign currencies. If you open a domiciliary account, you will have the opportunity of receiving and making payments directly in foreign currencies.
The account is an alternative to PayPal in Nigeria since at the moment, it does not allow Nigerians to use the platform. Not limited to these, you can get your payment in foreign currency and change to a higher rate in the market anywhere and anytime.
How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Nigeria Bank in 2021
Recommended: How to Open PayPal Account in Nigeria
- Walk-in to any Nigeria Bank of your choice and request for a domiciliary account.
- Present a valid form of identification (maybe your driver’s license, national ID card, international passport, or sometimes voters card), two (2) recently taken coloured passport photographs, two current account holders referee, and Photocopies of your utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
- You will be given an account opening form to fill and guided in how to fill.
- You will also be presented two forms by the bank which is to be filled by the two referees.
- After the submission of forms, your domiciliary account should be active anytime within 48hrs.
- How to Add BVN Number to Your Bank Account
- Learn to Borrow Credit on Prepaid Meter in Nigeria
- Real and Legitimate Ways to buy Bitcoins Successfully
- How to Withdraw Funds from a Nigeria PayPal Account to Bank
Thanks for reading How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Nigeria Bank in 2021, do me a favour by sharing with friends.