Do not sleep in the dark when you exhaust your energy anymore. Here is how you can easily pay your electricity bills online from a GTBank account using a USSD or mobile app.
GTBank allows customers to pay their bills easily. Bill payment covered by the bank includes electricity, internet, school payments, insurance, visa fee, cable TV (DStv, GOtv and StarTimes), taxes & levies, church payments, airline ticket payments, Remita, distributor payments, among several others.
Paying your electricity bills is easy with GTB. You can simply make payments from your phone from your home using either the 737 USSD or mobile banking app.
- How to Request for GTBank ATM Card Online
- How to Pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes from GTBank Account
- Learn to Download and Use the NIMC Mobile App to Print National ID
How to Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
To pay cable bills payment using the GTB app, you are required to install the mobile app from Google Play (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and set up the app. You may need the help of one of the bank’s official to properly set up the app and link to your account.
If you have properly linked the app to your account, then you can proceed with the steps below.
- Launch the app and sign in using your email address and pin.
- Tap the hamburger icon from the topmost-left and then, Bill payments.
- Further, tap utility/electricity/water, then Electricity & Water.
- Now, select your district and choose your meter plan (prepaid or postpaid).
- Enter the Meter number and the amount you’re paying and click continue.
- Finally, input your mobile banking pin and pay. A payment confirmation mail will be sent to you with the receipt and pin for prepaid meter customers.
737 USSD Code
To make payment for your electricity bills using GTBank’s 737 USSD, simply use one of the following USSD shortcodes.
|District Zone (Plan)||USSD Code|
|1. Port Harcourt (Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*95#|
|2. Port Harcourt (Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*96#|
|3. Eko (Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*151#|
|4. Eko (Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*152#|
|5. Ibadan (Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*137#|
|6. Kano (Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*93#|
|7. Kano (Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*94#|
Identify your district code and dial it from the line associated with the bank account you're paying with. Further, ensure you follow the on-screen instruction that pops-up on your screen.
The transaction should be initiated using USSD only from the phone number registered with the GTBank account.
- Why You Should Open A Domiciliary Account
- How to Authenticate Custom Duty Papers Online in Nigeria
- How to Check/Remove People Sharing Your Netflix Account
Found this post on how to pay electricity bills online from the GTBank account helpful? Kindly leave your comment below and remember to share the post with friends.
- ESIM Providers: Do MNOs Need Them? - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: Secure Boot Is Not Enabled On This Machine FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022