No cause for alarm when your cable TV subscription expires. In this post, you will be learning how to pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes from First Bank account using the mobile app or 894 USSD.
DStv, GOtv and StarTimes are some of the cable services you can pay with First Bank. There are different methods to choose from. They include the mobile app, 894 USSD, ATM payments or by direct deposit. Some of the methods considered are online and the process involved will be discussed further.
- How to Check Your DStv Subscription Expiry Date
- All GOtv Bouquet Package Prices, Channels and How to Subscribe in 2020
- How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
How to Pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes from First Bank Account with Mobile App
Making cable TV payments using the First Bank mobile app (FirstMobile) is very easy and quick. However, you are required to have the app installed on your device. You can visit your device’s app store to get the most recent version.
Upon installation, you will need to register before you can use the app for payments. Usually, the steps to register are easy. If you need some help setting up the app, kindly walk into any First Bank branch near you and seek the assistance of any officials available.
If you are finally through with registration, you can now proceed to the steps below.
1. Launch FirstMobile app on your device and sign-in with your details.
2. Tap Pay Bills from the options available on the app, then Cable TV Bills.
3. Select, DStv, GOtv or StarTimes as the case may be.
4. Further, enter your smartcard number or IUC number and select your preferred bouquet plan.
5. Confirm your details and proceed to pay.
Confirmation receipts are sent once payment is made and received. Also, the viewing will be restored upon payment confirmation.
How to Pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes from First Bank Account with 894 USSD Code
You can make payments for your cable services using the First Bank 894 shortcode.
For DStv/GOtv customers
To make payments for your DStv/GOtv cable services, dial 8943*SmartCard or IUC Number# and follow the on-screen instructions.
For StarTimes customers
To pay for your StarTimes cable subscription, dial *894#, choose Bills and follow the on-screen instruction that follows.
The 894 USSD code can only be used to make cable payments from a line registered with your First Bank account. Besides, viewing is restored once payment is confirmed.
- How to Correct and Update BVN Details Online
- How to Download and Use the NIMC Mobile App to Print National ID
- All Nigeria Banks Transfer Codes and Mobile Phone USSD Codes
Here is the end of the post on how to pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes online from First Bank account. If you have found this post helpful, kindly leave your comment below. Lastly, remember to share this post with friends.