Do you know you can make your DStv payments from your phone? Here, we have explained how to pay for a DStv subscription from your mobile phone.
Presently, there are three ways through which you can renew your cable subscription on your phone. These are the internet banking option, the mobile banking app option and the use of USSD codes.
Before you proceed, kindly check the image below for available DSTV Bouquets and their subscription fees.
How to Pay for DStv Subscription through Internet Banking
You can pay for your DStv subscription using Paga e-Pay. To make an online payment for your DStv subscription using Paga e-Pay, kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit eazy.DStv.com and then log in to your DStv account.
- Check the list of online payment options that are available for you.
- Select Paga e-Pay and follow further instructions.
QuickTeller is a quick way to pay your DStv subscriptions with ease. To pay your DStv subscription through QuickTeller, kindly follow the steps.
- Visit www.quickteller.com/DStv and select your preferred DStv bouquet.
- Proceed to enter your email address, smartcard number, and mobile phone number.
- Further, enter the DStv subscriber's name and confirm your smartcard number.
- Tap pay and select the kind of ATM card you use (supports available are Interswitch, Verve and MasterCard).
- Enter the card details, and complete the process by entering the 4-digit PIN for the card.
- Finally, tap pay. Your card will be debited, and your DStv account will be credited. Viewing should be restored once the transaction is verified.
You can make subscription payments online for your DStv using GlobalPAY. To start, follow the steps under.
- Visit eazy.DStv.com and log into your DStv account.
- Select pay, and once the page loads, select GlobalPAY
- Fill in your details (these are your first name, last name, and email address; mobile number, customer number and smartcard number)
- Tap on complete payment GlobalPAY.com
- This redirects you to the GlobalPAY website, where you will supply your ATM card details.
- Tap pay once you are done.
- Finally, wait for some minutes, and viewing will be restored.
To use the PayU DStv subscription payment option, all you need is to follow the instructions below.
- Visit eazy.DStv.com/pay on your mobile.
- Select PayU as your payment option.
- Enter your phone number and ATM details requested (usually the card number, CVV and expiry date).
- Finalize the payment by tapping pay.
- Card types supported are VISA and MasterCard.
To use the Eazy Money option, you need to set up an Eazy Money mobile wallet at any Zenith Bank branch. You can then proceed by following the instructions that follow.
- Visit eazy.DStv.com/pay on your mobile and select Eazy Money mobile wallet.
- Enter your mobile number and Eazy money PIN.
- Finally, proceed to make payments.
DStv customers can make subscription payments with PayArena by following these steps.
- Visit www.payarena.com.
- Find and tap the DSTV logo.
- Select your favourite bouquet and enter your smartcard number.
- Further, enter your email address and submit tap.
- Now select your payment option, choose the card you use and enter the details – MasterCard or VISA.
- Enter the OTP sent to the mobile associated with the ATM card to complete the subscription.
You can pay your DStv subscription payment through eTranzact right from the DStv website.
- Log into the DStv website.
- Select your country and enter your smartcard number.
- Tap the verify link.
- You can proceed to pay by tapping the view balance and pay link.
- You will be taken to the payment summary page.
- Confirm that the information you have is correct, then tap pay.
- You will be taken to the payment page, where you can see the Account Holder's details.
- Now select the eTranzact Payment Option and then choose BankIT.
- Enter your bank account number and the bank name.
- Now generate a 6-digit passcode and tap submit.
- On your phone dialer, dial *389*00# from the phone number associated with the bank account supplied earlier to get an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and tap pay.
How to Pay for DStv Subscription through Mobile Banking App
Most Nigerian banks support the DStv subscription feature payment. Most app requirements are the smartcard number and phone number. The subscriber's name is usually retrieved as a way to confirm that you have correctly entered the smartcard number without any mistake.
To use your mobile bank app for a DStv subscription, install the mobile banking app for the bank and look for the facility. You can also confirm from your bank is this option is available on its mobile banking app.
How to Pay for DStv Subscription through USSD Codes
To pay your DSTV subscription payment through eTranzact, you can dial 3899*smartcardnumber# and follow the prompts till you make a successful payment.
Bank USSD codes
You can use your bank USSD code to pay for your DStv subscription payments. At the moment, most banks have the facility and will let you access it on your mobile as long as you have an account associated with the number you use when dialling the USSD.
To make subscription Payments using USSD codes, kindly check here. You can quickly initiate your payment and complete your DStv subscription payments using this code.
The advantage of USSD codes over other methods is that it doesn’t require an internet facility. Thus, you can use it to pay from any phone.
Ensure your decoder is switched on before you proceed to use any of the payment methods explained above so you can notice when viewing is restored.
However, if viewing is not restored after a reasonable time, you can send RA together with the first 10 digits of your smartcard number (e.g. RA1234567890) as a text message to 30333.
Finally, this post on how to check your DSTV subscription expiry date will guide you to check when your new subscription expires.
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo
- How to check your MTN Data balance
- Learn to Use FCMB USSD Bank Transfer
- Edit GOtv, DSTV and Startimes Decoders Account Details
- Renew Startimes Subscription Pay Per Day, Week And Month
Found this helpful? Let’s know through your comment, and ensure you share the post with friends.
- ESIM Providers: Do MNOs Need Them? - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: Secure Boot Is Not Enabled On This Machine FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022