Paying for StarTimes shouldn’t come with any form of stress. You don’t need to visit an agent before you make payments and restore viewing. Here is how to pay for StarTimes subscription from your mobile phone.
StarTimes subscription can be made from your phone with/without internet access. Besides, making payments from a mobile device is always a faster process and save you from stress.
While users with non-internet enabled phones are taking advantage of the USSD codes, smartphones and other browsing devices can use both USSD codes and mobile banking app.
- You Can Now Renew Startimes Subscription Pay Per Day, Week And Month
- How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
- How to Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
How to Pay for StarTimes Subscription from your Mobile Phone
How to Pay for StarTimes Subscription from Using USSD
Using Interswitch USSD
- From your mobile phone, dial *322*1*SUBSCRIPTION CODE*AMOUNT# on your mobile phone. For example, if you are subscribing for the Nova bouquet at ₦900 per month, dial *322*1*240617930*900#, if Basic bouquet at ₦1,700 per month, dial *322*1*240617933*1700# and if Classic bouquet at ₦2,500 per month, dial *322*1*240617939*2500#.
- After dialling the USSD code, you will get a prompt asking for the smartcard number. Enter the number and follow the prompt. You will be debited by your bank when the process is complete and successful.
Interswitch USSD code works only on phone lines associated with a bank account and works with all mobile networks.
Using Banks USSD (GTBank 737 Code)
If you are a GTBank customer, you can simply make subscription payments for your StarTimes from your phone using the GTBank 737 USSD code by following the procedure below.
- Dial *737*37*AMOUNT*SMARTCARD NUMBER# from your line. For example, dial *737*37*900*012345678910# to subscribe to the Nova bouquet.
- You will be asked to supply your USSD banking pin for confirmation and got debited after a successful process.
I have only the GTBank 737 USSD code for learning purposes. However, some other banks USSD allow payments for StarTimes too. You may need to find out from your bank.
- You can only make StarTimes payments from a mobile number associated with your GTBank account.
- The amount to include in the USSD code is the price of the monthly bouquet plan you are going for. Be aware that Nova cost ₦900, Basic cost ₦1,700 and Classic cost ₦2,500. You may want to check out the list of channels included in StarTimes bouquet plans.
- Also, the smartcard number is the 12-digit number on your StarTimes card.
How to Pay for StarTimes Subscription Using Mobile Banking App
To make payments for StarTimes using mobile banking, you are required to have your mobile banking app installed and must have active internet enabled on your device. You can install your bank mobile banking app from either Google Play or iOS App Store.
Although the mobile banking app differs from bank to bank, the procedure in making StarTimes payment using apps is familiar. However, to pay for StarTimes subscription using a mobile banking app, kindly follow the steps below.
- Launch your mobile banking app and tap Bill payments.
- Further, choose Pay Cable TV or Pay TV subscription or any other similar choice.
- From the options available, select StarTimes and enter your smartcard number.
- Choose the bouquet plan and confirm the price.
- Click on Pay to complete the payment process.
You may be required to visit your bank before you activate the mobile banking app for the first time. However, you may consider using the Contact us option available on the app to reach out to your bank for instructions on how to activate the mobile app.
Although, a good number of banks supports StarTimes bouquets payment, yet, some banks still do not support it yet. You may need to visit your bank to make further enquiries about it.
- How To Make Bank Transfers Using GTBank 737 USSD Code
- How to Get 10GB Free Data and 100% Data Bonus on MTN 4G
- Learn to Subscribe to Airtel #200 for 1GB Data Plan
Found this post on how to pay for StarTimes subscription from your mobile phone helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share this post with friends.