Wouldn’t you love to preview WhatsApp voice messages prior to sending them? Here, we have explained how to preview voice messages on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp rolled out the feature which lets users preview voice messages before sharing with others. As a result, users will be able to listen to their voice recordings and review them before sending them out.
The feature can be used to preview voice notes in an individual chat or group chat. With this, you can easily review your recorded notes and decide to send them when you find out that it makes sense or delete and record a new voice note to send.
Also, you can decide whether to send or not if your audio is clear.
- How to Use Voice to Tweet on Twitter
- Learn to Screen Record on iPhone 12
- How to Record a Phone Call on Android
WhatsApp voice messages preview feature was rolled out for users across all platforms including Android, iOS and desktop versions. Below, we have provided a step-by-step explanation to guide you through previewing voice messages on WhatsApp.
How to Preview Voice Messages on WhatsApp
- Firstly, ensure that you have the latest WhatsApp version on your device.
- Open a personal or group chat on WhatsApp then tap and hold the record button located beside the textbox.
- While holding the button, slide up to lock hands-free recording. If you are using WhatsApp web, you only need to click the microphone to lock hands-free recording.
- You can now record your voice message. Ensure you tap the stop button when you finish recording your voice.
- Once you are done, the play button will appear. Tap play to start to listen to your recording. You can also tap the seek bar to move to a different part of your recording.
After reviewing your message, you will be able to decide if you want the voice message to be sent or deleted for you to make another recording. To delete a recorded message, tap the trash icon and repeat the above steps to record again.
With this feature, you can conveniently listen to your voice messages before sending them on chats.
- How to Schedule an Email in Gmail
- How to Start a Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
Found this post helpful? Kindly endeavour to share.
- ESIM Providers: Do MNOs Need Them? - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: Secure Boot Is Not Enabled On This Machine FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022