There are times when an application gets frozen, becomes unresponsive or function properly on smartphones. When any of these happen, the best thing to do to fix the issue quickly is to close down such an app and restart it. Here, you will be learning how to properly close apps on iPhone 12.
Existing an app on smartphones doesn’t mean it is close. This only put such an app in a suspended state but will still remain running. Of all the smartphones that this applies to, the iPhone 12 is not left out.
Closing running apps on iOS should help especially when an app is unresponsive as a result of many apps running in the background which could drain away from your battery. But sometimes, you might want to consider restarting the device all over. It is not ideal to have too many apps abandoned at a time.
- How to Hide Apps on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12
- Learn to Identify Hacked iPhone and Android Smartphones
If you need help in learning how to how to properly close apps on iPhone 12, then here is the right place to learn. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve that goal without any stress.
How to Close Apps on iPhone 12
Before you begin, take note that that you should only close an app if it becomes unresponsive. A closed app is terminated and will stop running until they are opened again.
Here are the steps involved;
- On the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold when in the middle of the screen.
- Next, swipe right or left to find the app to be closed.
- Finally, swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
On older iPhone versions like the iPhone SE, iPhone 8 and others, you can do this;
- Double-click the Home button to display the most recently used apps.
- Next is to swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Lastly, swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
- Apple Made Over $100 Billion in Q1 2021
- How to Save Photos in JPG Format on iPhone
- How to Track Phone Calls with No Suspicion
Here is the end of how to close apps on iPhone 12. If you have found this helpful, kindly share it with others.