In this post, you will be learning how to recharge a mobile phone using Google Pay, for airtime or data.
Google Pay is Google’s digital payments platform. Although, it is still unavailable for many countries, however, it is currently widely in use in India to send and receive money, and for making mobile recharges, airtime or data. Also, Google Pay will help you take care of electricity and gas bills, and you can even make DTH recharges.
If you are in India and a subscriber to Airtel, MTNL, Jio, Vodafone Idea or BSNL mobile network provider, you can easily perform mobile recharge using Google Pay following a very easy to understand and interpret set of procedures. Here is how.
- FG approves e-SIM trial for MTN in Nigeria
- Transfer Money From Union Bank Account
- Create Simple Survey Forms with Google Forms
- Find A Twitter Account Using Email or Mobile Number
- MultiChoice Now Support Auto-Renewal for DStv, GOtv Customers
How to Recharge a Mobile Phone using Google Pay
If you are new to Google Pay, you need to install the app from Google Play (for Android) or App Store (for iOS). After installation, proceed to register by entering your mobile number and verifying with an OTP. Once you are a registered user, proceed to the steps below.
- Launch the app and tap People from the homepage.
- Tap Mobile Recharge and enter the mobile number that is linked. You may select from your contacts to recharge someone or input their contact directly.
- Upon linking a contact, you will see a list of plans to pick from. You may use the For You option for suggestions based on your recharge history or Recommended option. The Data option is where you find data plans and offers, Top-Up is for airtime, while Special Recharge gives a collation of both options.
- Choose your preferred plan and proceed to pay. As a new user, you will need to enter your bank account details by linking your debit or credit card and create a UPI PIN. You will only to add this once and will be saved automatically for future transactions.
- Now, pay for the selected plan and enter your UPI PIN to confirm payment.
- Wait for the payment to be processed and the mobile account is credited.
- A confirmation will be sent through an SMS.
- Two ESPN channels added to DStv in Africa
- Borrow Data on 9Mobile Using MoreCredit
- How to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
- NUU Mobile X6 Plus Full Specifications and Price
- Pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes from First Bank Account
Found this post on how to recharge a mobile phone using Google Pay helpful? Kindly share with friends.