With Paytm, you can easily recharge your FASTag account just by supplying your issuing bank and vehicle details. Here is how.
FASTag recharge has become very essential at least for travellers who would like to make instant toll payments. As a matter of fact, there are many popular apps around to recharge your FASTag. However, in this post, we shall only focus on Paytm.
If you have a Paytm account and you have money in your Paytm wallet, you can follow the guide below to easily recharge your FASTag via the Paytm app or website.
- Learn to Cancel Spotify Premium Free Trial
- How to Protect your WhatsApp Account from Being Stolen
- How to Open, Send Money and Withdraw from a Cash App Account
However, to proceed with recharging your FASTag account using Paytm, it is essential to keep your FASTag-issuing bank and vehicle number information handy for your use.
How to recharge FASTag using Paytm app
- Launch the Paytm app already installed on your mobile.
- Next, tap My Recharges & Bills and scroll down to the FASTag Recharge option right under the City Services section.
- Select your FASTag issuer bank and enter your vehicle number on the next screen.
- Next, tap Proceed and enter an amount from Rs. 200 upward.
- Finally, tap Proceed to finalize the recharge.
How to Recharge FASTag from Paytm Website
- Visit the Paytm website and click the Log In /Sign Up option from the top-right of the screen.
- Once the process is successful, choose your FASTag issuing-bank and enter your vehicle number linked to the FASTag account without spaces.
- Next, click Proceed and you will be required to verify the consumer’s name for the FASTag account.
- To complete the process, you need to enter the amount you want to recharge on your FASTag account from Rs. 200 upwards.
- Finally, click Proceed to complete the process.
- How to Mine Bitcoins in 2020
- How to Subscribe to enjoy Glo Yakata Offer
- Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
Note: FASTag will only be able to make toll payments after 45 minutes of adding money to your Paytm wallet in case you do not have sufficient balance in it.