FASTag recharge can be readily helpful when you get stranded. If your FASTag account balance is not sufficient and you need to recharge, you can take advantage of the many apps that offer FASTag recharge options. Here, you will be learning how to recharge FASTag with Google Pay app.
Earlier last year, Google had introduced a UPI recharge option for FASTag users using the Google Pay app. The function is to help you fund your FASTag account which would help you make payments easily across the borders of India.
If you are interested in learning how to fund your FASTag using the Google Pay app, please proceed to the detailed process below. Getting started, kindly note that it is highly important that you know your FASTag-issuing bank before recharging. Besides, you must have linked your FASTag account prior to making a recharge.
- Protect your WhatsApp Account from Being Stolen
- Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
- How to Open, Send Money and Withdraw from a Cash App Account
How to Recharge FASTag with Google Pay App
- To start with, launch the Google Pay app on your mobile device and tap New Payment.
- Next, type FASTag in the search bar and scroll downwards to find the issuing bank of your FASTag. Ensure you have selected the correct choice.
- Now, tap Get started and you will be required to enter your vehicle number (without spaces) and give an account name.
- Further, tap Link Account located towards the bottom end of the screen and make a quick review of your account information. Ensure you check the account holder name and vehicle number correctly. Finally, tap Link account and the FASTag account is auto-linked to Google Pay.
- To proceed with funding FASTag, find the screen that has your FASTag account and tap Pay.
- You can now enter the payment amount. Take note that the minimum payment amount is Rs. 200.
- Check the box located below and tap Pay located at the bottom end of your screen.
- Next, you will be required to supply your UPI Pin for the Google Pay app to proceed with the payment. The payment is processed once you have entered the correct UPI Pin.
Note: You should proceed to the Businesses & bills section to make further payments to your linked FASTag account in the future with the Google Pay app.
- Where to Buy Phones on Credit Now and Pay Later
- How to Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
- Learn to Withdraw Funds from a Nigeria PayPal Account to Bank