In this post, you will be learning how to recover Gmail Account using phone number.
If you have forgotten your Gmail account password, you need to use the Google account recovery tool. The Google recovery tool only let you get back your account if you can correctly provide some of the details you supplied during registration. These details include supplying Date of Birth, Phone Number or a recovery email address for a one-time password (OTP).
It has become a regular thing that people now find it difficult to access their Gmail simply due to the fact they have forgotten their Google account password. If you are currently experiencing this issue, you can easily recover your account, with/without your date of birth or using your phone number.
- Tips to Remove a Hacker from Your Phone
- How to Disable Google Meet from Gmail
- How to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
- Bypass Android Lock screen and Unlock a Smartphone
- How to Link Phone Number to NIN Using MWS NIMC Mobile APP
Recover Gmail Account Password using Phone Number
- Visit the Gmail website on a web browser and enter your email address.
- Click Next, then forgot password.
- Enter the last password you remember.
- Now, enter your phone number and click Next. An OTP is sent for verification. Google needs to be sure it is you accessing the account.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to create a new password and click Next.
You will now be able to access your Gmail account. However, you will be logged out on all devices you have previously used.
How to Use the Google Account Recovery Page to Verify Identity
If you have forgotten your Gmail password and would like to access your account, here is how to use the Google account recovery page to verify identity.
- Visit the Google account recovery page and input your Google email address and click Next.
- You need to enter the last password you remember and Google will attempt to send a verification code to your phone number by SMS or call. However, if you can't access the phone, simply click I don't have my phone option.
- Now, enter the 6-digits code sent to your phone and click Next.
- Next, create a new password and save. Google now takes you to the account security check page where you can update your phone number.
- Update your information and click Continue to continue using the Gmail account.
- Working ways to mine Bitcoins
- Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
- How to Open a PayPal Account that Receives Money
- Replace a Lost National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- How Website Development Companies find Projects
Found this post helpful? Kindly share!