In this post, you will be learning how to recover Gmail account with/without date of birth.
Google requires re-verification when you try to sign in to Gmail from a new or unauthorized device. In a similar way, when you forget your Gmail account password, you need to use the Google account recovery tool.
The Google recovery tool makes it possible to recover a Gmail account using the details you used when registering the account. Details like Date of Birth, Phone Number or a recovery email address can be easily used to get access to your Gmail account.
- How to Correct and Update BVN Details
- NIMC: Nigeria NIN holders will pay for these services
- How to Check NIN Number on Your Phone Using USSD
- Link Phone Number to NIN Using MWS NIMC Mobile APP
Below, we shall be looking at ways to recover your account when you forgot your Gmail password using the details highlighted above.
How to Recover Gmail Account with Date of Birth
- Visit mail.google.com on a web browser and enter your Gmail username.
- Now, tap on Next then Forgot Password.
- Enter the last password that you can remember and tap Next.
- Select More ways to sign in until it brings you the Date of birth option.
- When you have the option, enter your Gmail date of birth (the date of birth you entered while registering for a Gmail account).
- Now, tap Next and enter your new phone number and confirm by receiving a 6-digit code to the line via SMS and tap Next. You may receive a prompt to confirm that you want to change your Gmail password. Just tap Yes to confirm and then Next.
- Change your Google account password and that’s it.
How to Recover Gmail Account without Date of Birth
If you cannot remember the date of birth you used for your Gmail account, you can use this alternative method to retrieve your account without the date of birth.
- Tap Sign in from the Gmail website and enter your username or full email address and tap Next.
- Further, tap More ways to sign in and then tap Forgot Password.
- Enter the last password you can remember or tap Through another way.
- Google will attempt to send a 6-digit one-time password (OTP) to your recovery phone number or email address.
- Enter the code and tap Next. You will be to create and confirm a new password.
- Once you choose a new password, confirm the input and tap Next.
- You can now sign in to your account with the new password.
- Working ways to mine Bitcoins
- Website Development Companies find Projects
- Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.