In this post, you will be learning how to save personal notes and media files with WhatsApp.
The WhatsApp click to chat feature is useful in sending a chat to a number with a single tap. You can quickly send a chat without saving a phone number as a contact.
Other than this, you can take advantage of the feature to save chats that matter to you. This can be achieved by using the same feature to open your personal chat. And, you can send messages and media just to yourself.
- How to Pay Off Your Credit Card Debt
- How to Avoid a Mobile Hack on Smartphones
- How to Know Who is Saving Your Posts on Instagram
- Learn to Use Nearby Share to Send Files on Android Devices
- How to Save Data while you Blog and Blog like a Professional
How to Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
To open your personal chat, simply type https://wa.me/(phone number) in your web browser. Note that you are to replace (phone number) with your phone number in its international format without the + symbol. For example, a person with the phone number +2 (234) 456-7890 will type https://wa.me/22344567890 and send.
When the page to the URL opens, you will find the Continue to Chat button. Tapping the Continue to Chat button will automatically take you to a WhatsApp chat window with your number.
Finally, you can now send your messages and files.
To ease things, you can either bookmark this URL or pin the chat with your number. Doing the latter will keep your number above all your chats.
In addition, you can always forward any chat (text or media) to yourself should in case the sender deletes or the message disappears. Also, forwarded messages do not use data and can be seen across all WhatsApp connected devices including WhatsApp web.
- How to Hide A Chat in WhatsApp
- How to Scan Documents on iPhone
- Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files
- How to Add Special Effects to Instagram Messages
- Link NIN in 2 Weeks or Get Phone Number Disconnected
- MultiChoice Now Support Auto-Renewal for DStv, GOtv Customers
Found this post helpful? Kindly share!