Why publish all your posts at a go when you can easily do better by breaking down into schedules? Here, you will be learning how to schedule posts on Instagram.
If you notice some brands, especially travel and tourism, making an Instagram post every day even during Covid-19 lockdown, then they have probably scheduled their posts earlier.
You may also like:
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story
- How to Link Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
- 10 Websites to Make Money Online Publishing Sponsored Posts
Scheduling Instagram posts can be very useful for personal brands and businesses. It is a way to help your followers stay engaged even when you are away.
If you are interested in learning how to schedule Instagram posts, then you need to follow the guidelines below.
How to Schedule Posts on Instagram
Schedule Posts on Instagram Using A Professional Account
To use this method, you must have an Instagram business account. Follow the procedure below to switch to an Instagram professional account.
How to switch to an Instagram professional account
- From the Instagram app, tap your profile icon followed by the hamburger located at the topmost right.
- Further, tap Settings then move towards the end of the page.
- Select Switch to a professional account, choose the account and tap Create.
After switching to a professional account, your profile will go public. Professional accounts cannot be kept private.
Steps to Schedule Your Posts
- Launch your favourite browser on your PC and visit facebook.com/creatorstudio. I implore you to do these on your PC for better user experience.
- Then, a page is loaded and you need to select Instagram displayed next to the Facebook icon from the top.
- Further, connect your Instagram account from the page.
- Now, click Create Post and then Instagram feed.
- Proceed to add the photo or video that you'd like to schedule and add caption and location.
- Once you’re all set, click the down arrow which is next to Publish and select Schedule.
- Finally, choose a date and date you want the post to go live and click Schedule.
You have successfully scheduled your Instagram post. The post will be published automatically once the date and time set arrives.
The method is straightforward and doesn’t require any third-party tool. Although, as stated earlier, it only works for professional accounts at the moment.
Schedule Posts on Instagram Using Third-Party App
This method works for both Instagram personal and professional accounts. If you have an Instagram account and would like to schedule posts using a third-party tool, kindly follow the steps below.
- Start by installing the Preview Tool (iPhone here, Android here).
- Once installed, launch the app and link your Instagram account from the homepage.
- Then, tap the + sign and select the photo or video you would like to schedule and allow it to load on the homepage.
- Once you have confirmed that the photo is loaded on the homepage, tap and you may as well choose to edit the photo.
- Further, tap the thought bubble and you will be able to add captions and hashtags.
- When all is set, tap Schedule Post and set the date and time you want the post to go live.
- Finally, tap Done and your post is scheduled.
You have successfully scheduled your post and will go live once the date and time arrives. To check, manage and delete your scheduled posts, tap the calendar-like icon located at the top of the screen.
You may also like:
- How to Send Money with Western Union
- Reply Whatsapp Messages Without Appearing Online
- How to Find an Instagram Account Using Mobile Number or Email
Found this helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share with friends.