There are different ways to send money on Google Pay which include using bank details, phone numbers, UPI ID and the use of QR Code.
Google Pay, formerly Google Tez lets people send and receive money online. It is also well-known for making mobile recharges and online shopping. You can use the app in your native language and do not need to have people’s contact to make payments.
Sending money on Google Pay is made quite easy with a variety of payment modes to choose from. To be specific, there are four methods of sending money via Google Pay. The methods are the use of UPI ID, phone number, bank details and QR code.
- Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
- How to Remove Personal Details on TruePeopleSearch
- How to Recover Gmail Account With/Without Date of Birth
Below, you will learn how to send money using the different modes on Google Pay.
How to Send Money Using Bank Details
- Launch the Google Pay app on your device and tap the New Payment option. You can find it at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, choose the Bank Transfer option and enter the account number of the intended recipient of the money.
- Re-enter the account number and enter other fields like the IFSC code and the name of the recipient.
- Now, tap Continue and enter the amount. Further, choose your preferred bank account to make the payment and tap Pay.
- Validate the transaction by entering your UPI PIN and the payment will be sent.
How to Send Money Using Phone Number
- Go to Transfer money and choose the Phone Number
- Enter the recipient mobile number choose the contact from your address book.
- Next, tap the Pay button at the bottom of the screen and enter an amount to pay. You can also add a note if you feel.
- Choose your preferred bank account to make the payment and tap Pay.
- Finally, enter your UPI PIN and tap Submit. The payment is successfully sent.
How to Send Money Using UPI ID
- Choose UPI ID or QR, enter UPI ID and tap Verify then Ok.
- Next, tap the Pay button, enter the amount and add a note.
- You can now specify your mode of payment and Pay.
- Validate the process by entering your UPI PIN.
How to Send Money Using QR Code
- Choose UPI ID or QR and Scan the QR code.
- Next, enter an amount and choose how you want to pay.
- Finally, tap Pay, enter your UPI PIN and Submit.
- How to Recover Gmail Account using Phone Number
- How to Set up FaceTime on iPhone and Other iOS devices
- Change WhatsApp Phone Number Without Losing Chats
Found this post on how to send money on Google Pay helpful? Please share with others.