Connecting with family and friends online on iPhone can never be easier. Here is how to set up FaceTime on iPhone and other iOS devices.
FaceTime lets you connect with people online for free. The app is designed by Apple to allow users to make audio and video calls over internet connections. You can call anyone using a FaceTime-enabled iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac device.
You can make unlimited audio and video calls on FaceTime as long as you are connected to an active internet connection. FaceTime also over group call feature which lets you talk to many people at a go.
- Remove Personal Details on TruePeopleSearch
- How to Open a PayPal Account that Receives Money
- How to Use Your Android Phone As A Computer Modem
- Use Wi-Fi Hotspot on Windows 10 Without ANY Software
How to Set up FaceTime on iOS devices; iPhone
Before you proceed to set up Facetime, ensure your iOS device is connected to an active cellular or Wi-Fi internet connection.
Next, proceed to the step below:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap FaceTime.
- Toggle FaceTime ad you notice the button turns green.
- To allow people to reach you with both your phone number and your Apple ID email address, tap Use your Apple ID for FaceTime and sign in to your Apple ID account.
- Also, turn on FaceTime Live Photos to take Live Photos during FaceTime calls.
- Control how to receive FaceTime notifications from Settings >> FaceTime >> Notifications.
- In case you want the notifications disabled completely for FaceTime, toggle off Allow Notifications. You can also choose the notifications sound and make a few other changes too.
How to Make a FaceTime Call
- To start an audio or video call from the FaceTime app, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the FaceTime app and tap Add (+) button from the top-right of the screen.
- Next, type the email address, name, or phone number of the person you want to call and select your choice from the search results.
- Now choose Audio or Video to start your call.
It is that simple!
- How to Make Video Calls with WhatsApp Web
- How to Recover Gmail Account using Phone Number
- Replace a Lost National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- Signal: Best WhatsApp alternative amidst data-sharing issues
Found this post on how to set up FaceTime on iPhone and other iOS devices helpful? Kindly share with friends.