Zoom meetings have been on for a while, but, however, become more popular for virtual meetings during the Coronavirus pandemic that eventually led to restriction of movement with all countries of the world declaring a total lockdown to stop the spread by motivating people to self-isolate. In this discussion, I will be explaining how to set up or organize a Zoom meeting.
Zoom helps businesses and organizations to bring their teams together for meetings in a closed environment. The app runs across mobile devices, and desktops.
You may also like:
- How to Send Money with Western Union
- 10 Ways to Make Money Online for Beginners
- How to Make Money Through Blogging with Affiliate Program
Now to do the main business.
How to Set Up or Organize a Zoom Meeting
- Start by installing the Zoom app for your device here. After installation, launch the app and sign up or sign in (for existing users), and some four options are provided to you.
- Find and select the new meeting option to start a new meeting. The option you have selected will take you to a virtual video conference room.
- Below the window, you can select invite option to add more people to your meeting. This option will bring you different methods you can use to invite people but by default, you’re in the contact list.
- Select the contacts you want to add to your meeting and click invite from the bottom-right corner. You can also select the email option to send an invitation to email addresses. You only need to enter the recipient's email address in the address bar displayed and then send.
- Another way to invite people to join your Zoom meeting is through Slack and other apps. You will only be required to copy the video conference invitation URL, or copy the invitation email to your clipboard and share with them straight.
- The recipient on their end receive the invite and can choose to join the meeting through the link sent to them or not to join at all.
- Once they join, you can proceed with the meeting.
- Finally, when you’re done with the Zoom meeting, you can end the call by simply clicking the end meeting option from the bottom-right.
You may also like:
- How to Take Screenshots on PC and Laptops without Any Software
- How to Easily Unlock Infinix Note 3 Without Any Software
- Learn How to Easily Create A Website in 2020
Found this helpful? Let me hear your thoughts, and don’t forget to share with friends.