Do you know that you can record audio on Discord and simultaneous record your computer screen? Here, we have explained how to share audio on Discord.
Discord is used mainly by gamers as a voice and chat app. When you play games and have a microphone, you can easily chat with your friends. Aside from this, when in a conversation, you can share your screen with other people to see what you are doing.
Many users complained about not getting sound when sharing their Discord screen and reported this issue. Interestingly, there is a good number of helpful fixes you should try.
One of these fixes should work. If the problem isn't resolved, you should check if the sound is available on other apps and websites. If the problem cuts across all apps and websites, you can ensure that Discord has no audio issues.
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story
- How to Record a Phone Call on Android
- Check Bank Account Balance Without Internet
- If you want to share audio on Discord, click on the Voice button from the lower right of your screen and choose audio.
- Wait for the app to prompt you to choose a device for sound output.
To share audio on Discord screen share instead, do this.
- Launch the Discord app and from the top right, select the Screen Share icon.
- Select the device you want to share and tap audio. Now, choose the device you wish to for sound output. Simple tap Done from the top right of your screen when all is set.
If the problem persists and you still don't have sound, try one of the fixes below.
How to Fix Discord Audio
Check the Discord Server Status
There are outages in cases of maintenance or a problem on the Discord's end. You can only wait for the developer to resolve the situation in time.
Ensure you check the server status to ensure that everything is working fine from the server's end.
Restart Your Device
When specific running programs on your device conflict with Discord, it might malfunction specific features like audio. Try restarting your device and see if the problem is resolved.
Try Reset Discord Voice Settings
Discord voice settings might be incorrect and lead to errors. Try resetting the voice settings by running Discord. Click the Settings icon >> Voice & Video >> Reset Voice Settings and click Okay.
Now, retry sharing your screen to see if the issue has been fixed.
Use Discord Legacy Audio Subsystem
Click the Settings icon >> Click Audio & Video >> Audio Subsystem >> Legacy and click Okay to save changes.
Update or Re-install Discord
First, update your app to see if the bug has been fixed in an update. To update, press the Windows key and R simultaneously to see the Run dialogue. Type %localappdata% and click OK. Find the Discord option and double-click. Also, double click Update.exe and wait for the update process to be complete.
Restart Discord to see if the issue has been fixed. If not, try reinstalling the app.
These are helpful fixes and have proven beneficial over time. One of the fixes discussed above will help you resolve the Discord audio sharing problem.
- How to Set Video as Wallpaper
- How to See Sensitive Content on Twitter
- Learn to Screen Record on iPhone 12
Found this post on how to share audio on Discord helpful? Please, endeavour to share.