Are you looking for ways to resolve issues on your site? In this post, I will be discussing how to solve critical error on WordPress website.
There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
If you have this error notice displayed on your screen while trying to access your WordPress website backend, there is no need to panic. This post will put you through to resolve the issue.
Why am I getting the error notice?
The critical error notice is displayed when there is a problem with at least one of your installed plugins or our theme. Specifically, it can be due to a new plugin installed or a recently updated plugin or theme causing the website issue.
How to Solve Critical Error on WordPress Website
The best and easiest way to resolve this issue is through the cPanel. If you have access to your cPanel, follow the instructions below.
- Sign-in to your CPanel with your details.
- Move to PhpMyAdmin and find your website database.
- Now, click on Options and move to the right panel to search for the Äctive plugins option.
- Proceed to disable all the active Plugins and try to access your website again. The problem should be solved already.
- Now, try activating the plugins one at a time to identify the one giving the issues.
- Once you can identify the faulty plugin, kindly remove it completely to prevent further issues.
That is all on how to solve critical error on WordPress website. If you have followed the procedures highlighted above correctly, the problem should be resolved by now. However, if you have issues following the guide, kindly leave a comment below to know how I can assist.
Found this post helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share this post with friends.