Do you know you can transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card? Interestingly, your money will be sent immediately or latest within 1 – 3 business days.
You can easily transfer money from your Apple Cash card by using a bank transfer to send funds to your bank account and receive it in 1 – 3 days or use the Instant Transfer to send your funds to a debit card instantly.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank
Transfer to a Debit Card
Before you proceed, ensure you add the debit card in the Wallet app to allow you to make an Instant Transfer.
- Now, on your iPhone, open the Wallet app, tap Apple Cash card >> More. If you use an iPad, open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay >> Apple Cash card.
- Next, tap Transfer to Bank and enter an amount.
- Now, tap Next >> Instant Transfer and select the debit card you want to transfer funds to.
- Choose the billing information for your debit card and you will receive the funds before 30 minutes.
Transfer to a Bank Account
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app, tap the Apple Cash card >> More button. If you have an iPad, open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay >> Apple Cash card.
- Next, choose Transfer to Bank and enter an amount. Further, tap Next >> Tap 1-3 Business Days and set up your bank account by following the on-screen instruction.
- Confirm with either your Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode and wait for an alert from your bank.
How to Update Bank Account Information on iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone device, open the Wallet app and tap the Apple Cash card >> More button. If iPad, go to Settings app >> Wallet & Apple Pay >> Apple Cash card.
- Next, tap Bank Account and choose the bank account you want to update.
- Tap Delete Bank Account Information if you would like to delete your banking information and ensure you confirm the selection.
- When it is deleted, you can now add new bank information.
- Otherwise, you can edit your bank information, by tapping next to your routing number or account number.
- Add your information, confirm the numbers and tap Next.
Now, you can be sure that your bank account information has been updated. Interestingly, the information changed on your device will apply across all other devices that you signed in with your Apple ID in case you use more than one Apple device.
Note that, you can transfer funds from Apple Cash to your bank account with up to $10,000 per transfer and $20,000 within 7 days. Also, transfers to a bank account are only allowed in the United States and it is done at no service charge. However, Instant Transfer does incur service charges.
A 1 per cent fee is charged at a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10 is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.
How to Find Your Bank Routing Number
Your bank routing numbers are found on your checks. However, you can contact your bank to request it.
- Change App Icons on Android and iPhone
- How to Share Wi-Fi Password from an iPhone
- How to Reopen Closed Tabs on iPhone and iPad
Found this post on how to transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card helpful? Kindly share!