Zoom audio notifications alert a user whenever someone joins or leaves the room. Here, you will be learning how to put on/off your Zoom alerts.
Zoom has a way to notify you when a participant joins or leaves a meeting. This is simply by making a sound notification. The audio notification makes a doorbell-like sound. This will make you feel like a real person is actually ringing the bell behind your door.
You can customize the audio notification option on Zoom in certain ways. This includes choosing to play the sound for everyone or restrict it to hosts and co-hosts. Also, there is an option to ask to record a user's voice to use as a notification when someone joins by phone.
This feature can be very helpful if you want to monitor when a particular participant leaves or join the meeting, especially when you're busy doing something else and not looking at the screen. However, it can be a cause of distraction during meetings.
- How to Play Board Games on Zoom
- How to Set Up or Organize a Zoom Meeting
- Learn to Set up FaceTime on iPhone and Other iOS devices
Before or during a Zoom call, users can toggle audio notifications as they want. If you had put off audio notifications before a call, you won’t get audio notification of user activity during the meeting.
Below is how to control Zoom notifications.
How to Turn Zoom Audio Notifications On/Off on Web Browser
- Log into your Zoom account and click Settings. You can find the Settings option in the left-hand column.
- Next, click In Meeting (Basic) from the left column and scroll downwards.
- Search for Sound Notification When Someone Joins or Leaves and toggle this feature on or off as you would prefer.
How to Turn Zoom Audio Notifications On/Off on App
- Click the profile icon and go to Settings.
- Choose View More Settings and find the Sound Notification When Someone Joins or Leaves You can leave it on or off as you want.
If you toggle the feature on, you can then choose to play the sound for everyone or only for hosts and co-hosts. Additionally, you can record a user's voice as a notification for users that join using their phone.
- How to Disable Google Meet from Gmail
- Some of the Most Prominent Current Ecommerce Trends
- How to Recover Gmail Account using Phone Number
Here is the end of the discussion on how to put on/off your Zoom alerts and notifications. If you have found this article helpful, please give us a hand by sharing it with friends.