Facebook now lets you decide what to show and hide, thereby allowing you easily manage your data. Here, we have discussed how to unhide a post on Facebook.
We live in a world where people’s image is shaped by their social media presence. Many people have witnessed one security threat or another when their online profile or activity gets to people who want to use them for bad.
If you care so much about protecting yourself online, you must have considered hiding some of your posts on Facebook. This will keep you safe and away from any form of threat that could arise.
- See Who Viewed Your Photos on Facebook
- How to Invite People to Like a Facebook Page
- Change Language on Facebook and Instagram
You can also unhide your posts. However, before you proceed, you need to be sure this is what you really want. After all, having fewer posts on your account is always better.
How to Unhide a Post on Facebook
If you must consider unhiding the post at all, ensure you analyze the content well and be sure it is not revealing anything that can implicate you, disrupt your reputation or put you in difficult a situation.
If you have hidden a post by mistake, or no longer think that it's sensitive data, or you have reconsidered your decision to remove any post from your timeline, this guide will help you. To reveal all previously removed content from your timeline, you can use the Facebook website on desktop or mobile apps (for Android and iOS).
Unhide a Facebook Post Using Mobile App
- Open the App and go to your Facebook profile. Tap on the three dots next to the Add to Story option to open Profile Settings and tap on Activity Log is located.
- Scroll to the Logged actions and Other activity section and select the Hidden from timeline option. Go through this list and choose the post to unhide.
- Tap on the three dots next to the post and select the post to unhide.
Unhide a Facebook Post Using a PC
- Log in to the Facebook website and visit your profile page.
- Click on the three dots underneath your name to the right and choose Activity log.
- Scroll to Logged actions and Other activity section to locate the Hidden from profile option.
- In this section, locate the content that is hidden from your timeline to unhide. Once you have done this, click on the three dots next to it and let other users see it again.
- How to Hide Archived Chats on WhatsApp
- How to Hide and Unhide a Song on Spotify
- Learn to Manage Google Chrome Extensions
Found this post on how to unhide a post on Facebook helpful? Ensure you spread the love by helping us share with friends.