To regain access to your Android phone after forgetting your Pattern, Pin or Password lock, this is why I'm writing today on How to Unlock Android Devices and Bypass Android Lock Screen.
Out of the limited ways of unlocking Android devices, I've only tried one successfully – the use of Miracle Box.
How to Unlock Android Devices and Bypass Android Lock Screen using Miracle Box
- Download Miracle Box + Loader here
- Get a PC and USB cord
- Install Mediatek VCOM drivers
After meeting the requirements, follow the steps below.
Recommended: How to Remove Pre-installed Apps on Android Devices
- Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run “Miracle_Loader_2.27A”. Make sure to wait till the Miracle Box program is launched.
- After the program has been launched, click on the MTK tab and then, on the Unlock / Fix tab. After that, tick Reset Code.
- Click on the drop-down box and select your chipset type ( usually MT****) and click on the Start Button.
- Connect the phone to PC (while switched off with battery inside) and press the power button once (to ensure it is detected).
- Now wait for the “Done” message and a few minutes before disconnecting and you can then power on the phone.
People Also Read