Did you purchased your iPhone SE 2020 from a carrier and will like to unlock it for universal use? In this discussion, I will be explaining how to unlock your iPhone SE 2020 for all SIMs.
Most times, Apple phones are much cheaper and affordable for people when you buy from a carrier or mobile operator. Most of these operators even allow paying conveniently by splitting and spreading payments over a period of time.
The iPhone SE 2020 starting at a price tag of $399 is not left out in this case even though it is one of the cheapest and affordable Apple Phones available at the moment.
You may also like:
- How to Unlock Your Mifi to Work with Any Sim Card
- How to find your Lost Android phone using IMEI number
- Learn to Add Table of Contents on WordPress Post and Pages
If you buy your iPhone SE 2020 from a carrier and wish to unlock it later to work with other carriers, there are easy steps to take to achieve that. These steps shall be considered below.
Before you unlock your device, ensure that your device has met the following requirements.
Requirements for Unlocking your iPhone SE 2020
- The phone must have been in use for at least 60 days.
- You must have completed payment for the phone if you bought it on credit.
If you meet the conditions above, then you can proceed to unlock your device. You can either unlock your iPhone SE 2020 through the help of your phone carrier or a third -party.
However, unlocking with the help of third-parties doesn’t come for free and you will be requested to pay before the service is rendered.
How to unlock your device through a carrier
- Open your phone dialer and dial *#06# to see the IMEI number for the phone.
- Copy the IMEI number safely for a later reference.
- Call your carrier’s customer service line and to request for your SIM unlock code for the device.
- The IMEI number for the phone you copied and your email address will be requested for.
- Other questions might be asked to confirm your ownership of the phone.
- Wait for the confirmation and you’re done.
If everything goes well, the SIM unlock code for your device requested should be sent to your email address in not more than 5 days from after.
When you confirm the code has been sent, you can proceed to insert another SIM into the phone and enter the SIM unlock code sent to you when the device request for it.
There are several third-parties that help you with the process of unlocking the SIM of your iPhone devices. For the purpose of this discussion, I will be recommending Movical.
Features of Movical
- Unlock phone by supplying the unlock code using its IMEI.
- Check an IMEI for model, carrier and blacklist report.
- Help to reset a cell phone to the factory settings if the firmware has been set to some restrictions.
How to unlock your device through third-parties
- Start by installing Movical app here or visit Movical website here.
- Select your country and service provider.
- Also, select the currency you would like to be billed.
- Enter the IMEI number of your device when requested.
- Add your contact information then proceed with payments.
The iPhone SE 2020 unlock code should be sent to you in a short time depending on the retrieval plan you paid for.
After the code is sent, proceed by inserting another SIM into the phone and enter the SIM unlock code sent to you on the device.
You may also like:
- How to Unlock Android Devices and Bypass Android Lock Screen
- How to Easily Unlock Infinix Note 3 Without Any Software
- Learn to Add Social Share Buttons on WordPress
Both methods are not limited to unlocking only the iPhone SE 2020 alone. They work for other iPhone models and other phones too.
You can find top brands and networks supported by Movical in the image below.
Found this post on how to unlock your iPhone SE 2020 for all SIMs helpful? Let’s know your thought. Also, remember to share with friends.