GigaPoints is a new, smart, improved loyalty program. You can easily earn GigaPoints for topping up your mobile, subscribing to favourite promos, paying bills and more. Here is how to use GigaPoints.
GigaPoints users can get FREE GIGAs as a reward for being loyal subscribers. It doesn’t matter if you are on Smart Prepaid, TNT, Smart Bro, Signature, Smart Postpaid (Non-Signature), Smart Bro Postpaid or PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi. Everyone can earn and enjoy free GigaPoints.
How to Use GigaPoints
Accumulated GigaPoints can be redeemed for your favourite promo. You can choose to claim rewards as low as 50 GigaPoints or save them up for a more considerable promo.
- How to View Private Instagram Profiles
- How to Enable Smart Charge on Huawei Devices
- Port Your Mobile Number to Vodafone Idea Network
GigaPoints is simply rewarding because every subscriber is eligible to earn points. It lets you make and redeem privileges based on your accumulated points, wherein 1 GigaPoint equals PHP1.00. This will keep you living in Giga and help pay your postpaid bills on time and in full.
GigaPoints works inside the GigaLife App, and you can enjoy MVP REWARDS if you have other rewards accounts from different companies.
GigaPoints earned have a validity of at least six months. Unredeemed points will expire six months (or two calendar quarters) after you earned them at the end of the calendar quarter, scheduled for the 30th or 31st of the 6th month. For instance, 100 GigaPoints earned last January 26, 2021, will expire on September 30, 2021.
GigaPoints can be redeemed on a first-in-first-out basis, wherein earned points will also be the first to be redeemed. Ensure you claim your favourite offers and make the most of your points.
How to Redeem During Giga Days
- Log in to the GigaLife App and go to GigaPoints home screen.
- Choose the Giga or Unli promo to be redeemed.
- Next, select Redeem on the pop-up screen to confirm the redemption.
- Confirm selection from the pop-up appearing on your screen, and that is all.
- How to Make Money with a Blog
- Send and Receive Payments with Payoneer
- How to Unsubscribe from App Payments on Google Play
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.