Messenger Rooms has been made available on WhatsApp Web. Users of WhatsApp desktop version can now access and use Messenger Rooms right from the app.
Addition of Messenger Rooms happens to be the latest feature added to the WhatsApp Web version after the dark mode feature was introduced last month. However, it has been noticed that the Messenger Rooms option has been added to some other Facebook apps as well.
- 5 Cool Things You Don’t Know You Can Do With WhatsApp
- How To Read Lovers Whatsapp Messages From Your Phone
- How to Edit Photos with Instagram and Save Locally Without Posting
It was earlier stated by WABetaInfo that Facebook has since April, been working on integrating Rooms to WhatsApp. But unfortunately, the feature was only rolled out on the desktop version and not yet on the mobile app.
Presently, Messenger Rooms is not yet added to the WhatsApp mobile app. So, you can only use the feature from the desktop version of the app.
How to Use Messenger Rooms on WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp Web app or visit web.whatsapp.com from your favourite browser and log in by scanning the QR to gain access.
- Then, from the top left corner of the screen, click on the three dots and select Create a Room.
- Further, click Continue with Messenger option and you will be redirected to Messenger to complete the process.
Presently, that happens to be the only available option. Although, Facebook promised that having using Facebook or Messenger will not be a criterion to use the feature on WhatsApp. However, at the initial roll-out, this is not the case.
We should keep our hopes up by expecting the feature properly integrated across all of Facebook’s messaging apps in a few weeks to come.
- How to Set Up or Organize a Zoom Meeting
- Learn to Reply Whatsapp Messages Without Appearing Online
- How to Make WhatsApp Voice or Video Calls with Google Assistant
Found this post helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.