Twitter Spaces allows tweeps to use audio chat rooms. In this post, you will be learning how to create and join Twitter Spaces.
Among the most recent features added to Twitter mobile app is Spaces. With this audio-based update, Twitter has taken social networking to another level.
Twitter Spaces are simply audio chat rooms that allow people to have voiced conversations in real-time. This works just like having a real voice call with others.
You can join, listen, and speak on Twitter Spaces. They are public and there is no restriction whatsoever. As a result of this, anyone can join and listen, they do not necessarily need to follow the creator.
- 6 Top Websites to Make Money Online by Renting
- How to Free Up Storage Space on Windows Devices
- How to Know If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
Spaces work only on Twitter mobile apps including the Android and iOS versions for all users. Although, only a selected few can create Spaces on iOS as when the feature was introduced.
How to Create and Join Twitter Spaces
How to Create Spaces on iPhone
- Launch Twitter and tap your profile picture from the top-left corner.
- Next, tap Spaces from the far right and choose who can speak. The available options are everyone, people you follow and only people you invite to speak.
- Tap Start your Space and add speakers. You can add up to 10. Twitter Space is created and you can add a description or name to it.
You can change your preference by using the Adjust Settings option made available after tapping the three dots at the bottom of the screen. From the adjust settings, you can choose to see captions or not simply by enabling or disabling View Captions. Also, you can then allow mic access to people you add as speakers by toggling Allow mic. Furthermore, to end the Space session, tap Leave at the top-right.
How to Create Spaces on Android
- Launch the Twitter app and tap the floating action button used to compose a tweet.
- Next, tap the Spaces button and a new sheet introducing you to Twitter Fleets is shown.
- Proceed to enter the name of your Twitter Space and add more speakers. You can add up to 10 people as speakers while others join as listeners. However, they can always be allowed to speak too.
How to Join Twitter Spaces
To join Twitter Spaces, simply follow these.
- Launch Twitter and look above your timeline, right beside Fleets to see if anyone is hosting a space.
- Next, tap the profile picture of the host and join the space to start listening.
- If you would like to speak or contribute at some point, you need to request mic access from the host. Only the host can grant permission to anyone who would like to talk on a Twitter Space. Besides this, they can also remove, report and block users from their space.
Here is the end of the post on how to create and join Twitter Spaces.
- Tips to Speed Up Your Smartphone
- How to Use Google Classroom Website
- 5 Cool WhatsApp Tricks You Don't Know
If you have found this piece helpful, please don’t hesitate to share it with friends.