In this post, you will be learning how to get 1GB of free data on MTN by simply installing the MTN app in South Africa.
The MTN app cuts across all countries where MTN is operating. The app gives easy access to all MTN products and services. It can be used to buy and send airtime and data. Users can also check balances on airtime, data and different bonuses. It is free to use and does not incur any data charges. The MTN app is available for Android and iOS devices.
As a bid to entice customers to install the app, MTN introduced the free 1GB data for customers in SA, just like the free 500MB redeemed in Nigeria.
- Install Android Apps on a PC/Laptop
- How to Activate 9mobile Night Plans
- How to Create a Quiz with Google Forms
- Replace a Lost National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- How to Check NIN Number on Your Phone Using USSD
How to Install MTN App and Get 1GB Free Data on MTN SA
- First, install the MTN app on your smartphone.
- Next, start the app and sign-in with your mobile number. An OTP is sent for verification.
- Verify the number by entering the correct OTP.
- Once you have successfully verified your number, your reward of 1GB free data is given immediately. It is as easy as that!
Besides, if you have not used the App for 90days or more, you can also re-install the app for another 1GB free data. However, the free data only lasts for 24 hours. Once you are given the data, ensure you start browsing immediately.
Found this post on how to get 1GB of free data on MTN by simply installing the MTN app in South Africa helpful? Kindly share!