Getting a dual WhatsApp account has become something easy on Android Phones. Although, Android Phones do not allow running multiple accounts since you can only install apps once. But with this simple tricks, smartphone users can now easily Install Multiple WhatsApp Account on Android Phones.
How to Install Multiple WhatsApp Account on Android Phones
- To install multiple WhatsApp on your mobile phone, all you need to do is install Parallel Space from Google Play store here.
- After successful installation, open the Parallel Space app and locate WhatsApp or any other app you want to clone.
- Wait for a while for successful cloning.
- You can now access the original and cloned WhatsApp on your phone.
- Launch the cloned WhatsApp and verify your phone number like the regular WhatsApp.
Recommended: How to Design a Logo on Android using Canva
People Also Read
- Jumia Mobile Week 2018 brings the Biggest Mobile Sale of the Year
- WhatsApp Delete for Everyone Feature Extended from 7 to 64 Minutes