In this post, you will be learning steps to enable dark mode on WhatsApp web.
The dark mode feature has finally been added to WhatsApp web after several months of anticipation. Users of the PC version of WhatsApp can now have the dark theme experience when they use the app.
Dark mode feature is now popular among social media apps, websites and messengers. Recently, Facebook, Twitter and many more added this feature to improve users experience.
Although WhatsApp delayed the addition of this feature to its PC version, there are previous hacks through which users can enable the dark theme and has been available for months. can use it. This has to do with making a little change to the inspect element from your browser or by installing an extension to your browser.
However, there is a limitation to the old method as it only works when you use WhatsApp web on a browser but not when you run the app on PC. Rather than using these hacks, the official method is much simpler to learn and use. In fact, there is no point in using the previous tricks anymore.
You may also like:
- 5 Cool Things You Don’t Know You Can Do With WhatsApp
- 6 Features of WhatsApp Web You Don’t Know
- 6 WhatsApp Features Not Available on Web Version
If you are interested in using the dark theme feature on WhatsApp web, kindly follow the simple guided steps to be discussed below.
How to Enable Dark Theme on WhatsApp Web for Android Users
- Visit web.whatsapp.com from your browser. You may choose to install the app for your PC version if you like.
- Proceed to create a login attempt using the QR code displayed on your PC screen. You can achieve this by tapping the three dots from the topmost right of your Android.
- Select WhatsApp Web and scan the QR using your device. Your login attempt is successful.
- Now, click the three dots from your WhatsApp web screen.
- Proceed to Settings then Theme.
- Further, select Dark and click
How to Enable Dark Theme on WhatsApp Web for iPhone Users
- Visit web.whatsapp.com from your PC.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap on Settings.
- Tap the WhatsApp option and scan the QR displayed on your screen.
- After you’re signed in, click the three dots from your WhatsApp Web screen to go to Settings, then theme.
- Finally, select Dark and click.
You have just enabled dark mode feature on WhatsApp Web. Now, you can start messaging your friends while you enjoy the activated dark theme.
You may also like:
- Best 5 Programming Languages for Beginners
- Technology and the Common Languages Used in Web Development
- 7 Best Websites to Learn Web Development
Found this helpful? Kindly leave your comment below. Lastly, remember to share this with friends.