The new Android version of WhatsApp comes with UI to connect on multiple devices. Also, WhatsApp now to share user's data with Facebook.
New WhatsApp version comes with UI to connect on multiple devices
This update has recently been submitted to Google Play and now available for WhatsApp Beta testers. The version, Beta 188.8.131.52 is named as New UI – Linked Devices.
- 5 Most Important Principles of Web Design
- Where to Buy Phones on Credit Now and Pay Later
- Recently Added WhatsApp feature will let you mute a chat forever
For now, it is only made available to some users. Even if you have enrolled in Google Play WhatsApp Beta Program, it is still unlikely that you can’t see the feature. It was disclosed that WhatsApp is gradually rolling out the feature. So, if you are unable to see the new UI at the moment, please wait some more until another update is released.
However, the new interface will be used to manage multiple devices. As a matter of fact, you will now be allowed to use the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices.
Now that WhatsApp is rolling out the new UI, it might take some time for it to reflect on your account. Just ensure you always have the app updated on your mobile.
Before, Facebook promised to keep WhatsApp users data private from the primary body, Facebook, when it bought WhatsApp for $19 billion. However, the new development looks like a complete reverse from the previous statement.
- How to Know People Connected to A Router
- How to Disable or Delete Instagram Reels
- Free Up Space on Your Android Smartphone
- Latest Asphalt 8 Airborne Mega MOD APK Free Download
- How to Download, Install and Use XVideoStudio Video Editor App
Found this helpful? Please share!