No knowledge is a waste like they always say. This is why at TalkTechNg, we don't just post. We write on topics that will be useful for both technology professionals and as well as the learners. This post will be teaching you How to Open An Email Address in Nigeria.
An email address is the address of an electronic postbox that can receive (and send) email messages on a network.
It is used to both send and receives email messages over the Internet. Similar to physical mail, an email message requires an address for both the sender and recipient in order to be sent successfully.
An email address consists of two parts. The part before the @ symbol identifies the name of a mailbox which is usually the username of the recipient, e.g., admin.
How to Open An Email Address in Nigeria
- Before we continue, I will like to tell you that we shall be using Gmail as a case study for this tutorial.
- To create a Gmail, all you need is a Google account. One account to access ask Google services.
- Visit www.gmail.com on your web browser and click Create account.
- A sign-up form will appear for you to enter the required information.
- In the next page displayed, set-up your account recovery options. To help you in case you forget your password. If you don't want to set up recovery options at this time,
- Click on Done and your account will be created.
Editor's Pick: How to use Google Calculator or Calculate with Google
Thanks for reading How to Open An Email Address in Nigeria, kindly do me a favour by sharing with friends.