NCC has made it easy for Nigerians to dump a network for another without losing their phone number. This is why I am writing this post to teach you How to Port from One Mobile Network to Another in Nigeria. Note that this tutorial works for all Nigerian existing networks.
How to Port from One Mobile Network to Another in Nigeria
- Visit any office of the new network of your choice around you. (Remember to take your ID card along with you).
- Explain what you wish to achieve to the attendant.
- A special porting form will be given for you to fill in. Once you filled all the required information in the form and signed, it will be processed in readiness to switch.
After a successful porting process, you will be able to maintain your phone number, this time on a different network.
Note that, porting is done for free at all network offices throughout the country.
- ESIM Providers: Do MNOs Need Them? - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: Secure Boot Is Not Enabled On This Machine FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022