Although Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is yet to be officially unveiled, it appeared for a short time on the company's official website. The Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is an upgrade to the Galaxy J7 Prime which was launched in 2016.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD (1080p) display with Glass protective coating against screen cracks and scratches. It also comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable inbuilt storage. It runs on Android Nougat and is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7 processor. It also comes with a 3,300 mAh battery and 13-megapixel cameras (front and rear).
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime 2 will cost $215 US Dollars equivalent to ₦77000 Nigerian Naira.
People Also Read
- Apple iPhones named the Most Sold Smartphones and Most Searched on Google
- Tecno is set to Launch Tecno Camon X – to join the Camon series
- Recently Launched Tecno WX4 Pro Specifications, Features and Price
- Our TSTV is Back! Here is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price and Sales Date
- Huawei P20 Pro Leaked Specifications; to get 40MP, 20MP and 8MP Triple Camera