Here are the full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and price that you need to consider reading before you proceed to buy one.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device comes as a 6.70-inch touchscreen display smartphone which runs an octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor with 4 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It has a screen resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and weighs about 192.00 grams.
Besides, the device runs on One UI with Android 10 support, has a RAM size of 8GB and 256GB inbuilt storage, microSD expandable up to 1000000GB. The battery (inbuilt, non-removable) capacity goes as far as 4300mAh with support for wireless charging and proprietary fast charging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Full Specifications and Price
Also, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has triple cameras on the rear; a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron; a second 64-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron with autofocus support. However, the front camera for selfies is a 10-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron also with autofocus support.
The dimension of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is 161.60 x 75.20 x 8.30mm in terms of height, width and thickness respectively. It uses dual-SIM (both with nano ports) and supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C as connectivity.
Available sensors on the smartphone are the accelerometer, ambient light, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, in-display fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 was launched in mystic bronze, mystic grey, and mystic green colour variants.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Full Specifications
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 20
- Form factor: Touchscreen
- Body type: Glass
- Dimensions: 161.60 x 75.20 x 8.30mm
- Weight: 192.00g
- Battery: 4300mAh, non-removable with fast charging proprietary and wireless charging
- Colour variants: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray, Mystic Green
- Screen size: 6.70inches
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 20:9
- Processor: 2.4GHz octa-core (4×2.4GHz + 4×1.8GHz)
- Processor make: Samsung Exynos 990
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 256GB, microSD expandable up to 1000000GB
- Rear camera: 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.8-micron) + 64-megapixel (f/2.0, 0.8-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.4-micron) with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 10-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.22-micron) with autofocus
- OS: Android 10
- Skin: One UI
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 5.00
- NFC: Yes
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Face unlock: Yes
- In-Display Fingerprint: Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Ambient light: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Oppo K7 Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Full Specifications and Price
- Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Price
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price
Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 price starts at $999.99, approximately ₦378,499.99