Here are the full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and price that you need to consider reading before you proceed to buy one.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device comes as a 6.90-inch touchscreen display smartphone which runs a 2.4GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It has a screen resolution of 1440×3200 pixels and weighs about 208.00 grams.
Besides, the device runs on One UI with Android 10 support, has a RAM size of 12GB and 256GB inbuilt storage. The battery capacity goes as far as 4500mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M01s and Price
Also, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has triple cameras on the rear; a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/3.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron with autofocus support. However, the front camera for selfies is a 10-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron.
The dimension of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is 164.80 x 77.20 x 8.10mm in terms of height, width and thickness respectively. It uses dual-SIM (both with nano ports) and supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C as connectivity.
Available sensors on the smartphone are the accelerometer, ambient light, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, in-display fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was launched in mystic black, mystic bronze, and mystic white colour variants.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Full Specifications
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Form factor: Touchscreen
- Body type: Glass
- Dimensions: 164.80 x 77.20 x 8.10mm
- Weight: 208.00g
- Battery: 4500mAh, non-removable with fast charging proprietary
- Wireless charging support: Yes
- Colour variants: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic White
- Screen size: 6.90inches
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1440×3200 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 19.3:9
- Pixels per inch: 508PPI
- Processor: 2.4GHz octa-core (4×2.4GHz + 4×1.8GHz)
- Processor make: Samsung Exynos 990
- RAM: 12GB
- Internal storage: 256GB, microSD expandable
- Rear camera 108-megapixel (f/1.8, 0.8-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/3.0, 1.0-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.4-micron) with autofocus and flash
- Front camera 10-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.22-micron) with autofocus
- OS: Android 10
- Skin: One UI
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 5.00
- NFC: Yes
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Face unlock: Yes
- In-Display Fingerprint: Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Accelerometer Yes
- Ambient light: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Google Pixel 4a Full Specifications and Price
- Oppo K7 Full Specifications and Price
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Full Specifications and Price
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Price
Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra price starts at $1,299, approximately ₦492,299.99