Here are the full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and price that you need to consider reading before you proceed to buy one.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 device comes as a 7.60-inch touchscreen primary display and a 6.20-inch touchscreen secondary display smartphone which runs an octa-core processor.
Besides, the device runs on One UI with Android 10 support. The battery capacity goes as far as 4500mAh with support for proprietary fast charging.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Full Specifications and Price
- Infinix Hot 9 Pro Full Specifications and Price
Also, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has a single camera on the rear with autofocus support. However, the front camera for selfies is also a single camera.
The device is a dual-SIM (both with nano ports) and supports GPS and USB Type-C as connectivity.
Available sensors on the smartphone are the accelerometer, ambient light, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, and fingerprint sensor and support face unlock.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Full Specifications
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Release date 5th August 2020
- Form factor: Foldable
- Battery: 4500mAh with fast charging proprietary
- Screen size: 7.60inches
- Second Screen size: 6.20inches
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Processor: octa-core
- Rear camera: Yes, with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: Yes
- OS: Android 10
- Skin: One UI
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Face unlock: Yes
- Fingerprint: Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer: Yes
- Proximity sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Full Specifications and Price
- Tecno Spark 6 Air Full Specifications and Price
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price
Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 price is yet unannounced.