How to Save Data on Android 7.0 and Above
There is a feature, not new although on Android 7.0 and above which is Data Saving Mode. It enables users to automatically save data usage on their smartphone.
Also Read: Latest: How to Get 9Mobile Free 2GB Data
To use data saving mode, kindly follow the following steps.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Tap on Data usage.
- Tap on Data saver.
- Finally, check the box to turn Data saver on.
As soon as data saver mode is activated, the Data saver notification will be displayed in your status bar.
- Tips to Remove a Hacker from Your Phone
- How to Make Your Smartphone Charge Faster
- How to Edit Details on your Google Account
- Download TextNow Premium and Get Free US Number
- How to Add Special Effects to Instagram Messages
- How to Make Android Phone Calls from Windows
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying A New Smartphone
- Best Tips to Speed Up Your Smartphone
- How To Browse Faster on PC When Connected to Smartphone Hotspot